- Aurora Diagnostics required an expansion to their space, and custom millwork to facilitate storage and laboratory testing needs.
- NorthPoint renovated vacant space to allow Aurora to expand to their current 10,680 sf laboratory.
- Designed as a two-phase build out, business was able to remain operational through the entire process, with construction wrapping up in just under 14 weeks.
- NorthPoint took on burdens of all Inspections, approvals, and permitting processes with local authorities and state departments.
- This required heavy coordination with DHHS, State Fire Marshall, and State Inspectors in order to submit and obtain all forms, project approvals, and affidavits for our client.