Main Street United Methodist Church
- NorthPoint worked closely with this long-standing Main Street Church to connect two historic structures along Nashua’s downtown fabric. This building “joint” connects the main sanctuary with another 1800’s educational building that was previously blocked by 1-story shops.
- Connection of two historically significant structures, creating a new grand entry.
- Addition of elevator allowed ADA access to the upper balcony in the sanctuary for the first time in its 150 year history.
- Redevelopment of street frontage and landscape at front lawn, adding green space to busy Main Street.
- Exposed original brick facades of original buildings within the new construction.
- Design choices were made to honor the church’s established history, while giving subtle nod to the development and growth of Downtown Nashua.