- Peter’s Honda was an existing structure that required major renovation, as well as an addition to house a brand new drive-thru service center. The construction scope incorporated renovations to the showroom, parts department, cafe/lounge, and staff offices.
- Join the existing structure and the addition to work seamlessly, while creating an expansive service department for additional mechanical, cleaning, and detailing bays.
Renovation allowed the dealership to provide its customers with a unique experience, while offering practical solutions for efficiency and productivity.
- NorthPoint coordinated implementation of unique features such as, maintenance and service, vehicle scanning systems, vehicle lifts, and an interior service drive-thru
- Expansive, column-free steel structure offers space and efficiency to everyday operation
- Dealership remained open during entire construction process.